Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jack 2.0

Well, I finally did it. Today Chrys and I went to Neufeld Farms and picked out another pumpkin. They have an amazing selection there. If you're still looking, you should stop by. We found so many good pumpkins. But the one we found is even bigger than all three of the other ones we have bought. It's amazing. It's kind of flat on one side, but the other side is nice and round. It's perfect. I can't wait until we actually carve them. It's going to be so much fun. I havn'e carved a pumpkin in forever. I'm so happy with Jack 2.0. I just really hope he doesn't rot like his namesake. He looks sturdy, but I guess you never know. Thanks to Chryssie for carrying him for me. I couldn't even lift him. It's amazing.
Sorry about ranting on about this, but I love pumpkins. I think most people do. They're fun. And their seeds taste good when you bake them. I love pumpkins.

4 comments:

Aurum said...

You know what's just as good as pumpkins? Pumpkin pie. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Glade you have a new pumpkin though.

gabe said...

apple pie is better

gabe said...

Lemon merangue(who cares how its spelled) in better than apple though.

Anonymous said...

Yup, that's me! Your buff pumpkin carrier. Jack 2.0 is a 38 pound monster!