Sunday, October 22, 2006

In my defense

You know how when something really embarrassing happens and your family constantly bugs you about it(jokingly, of course)? Well, people have been bugging me forever about that stupid butter thing, and now Yvonne is getting on my case about my pumpkin rotting! Something I have no control over whatsoever! How rude! Anyway, there are a few things I would like to get straight about each occasion.
First, the whole "butter" thing was not my fault! I did everything exactly how Chrys told me to. I did nothing unusual, I put all the ingredients in(although with whipped cream there's not really much to add), and I mixed it. Somehow, it didn't turn out the way it was supposed to. But it has nothing to do with my culinary skills! For dessert that night I had made the chocolate cake, which turned out amazingly, thank you very much! I can bake!
Second, I had no control whatsoever over the deceased pumpkin. And it wasn't even mine! Chrys and I had both chosen one and when we put them in the wagon, we forgot whose was whose. I remembered which one was mine, but Chrys said that it was hers, too. We argued for a few seconds, then I just took the other one, because Chrys is stubborn and never admits when she's wrong(love you Chryssie). So really, it should have been Chrystal's pumpkin.
Finally, it's not my fault!!! None of it! So I would greatly appreciate it if everybody would stop bugging me about it.

On a side note, Chrys now has current pictures of Diego on her blog, if anyone wants to see our cute "puppy".

2 comments:

Yvonne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yvonne said...

Hey Kaeli! I promise that this is the last time I will bug you about the whipping cream turned to butter. Unless of course it happens again but I have faith it won't. I love you and I'll see you Tuesday!