Friday, October 13, 2006

For real this time

Sorry about that last post. My friend Lindsay had been bugging me for a while to update, so I just did that to make her angry. It worked :P
Now for an update on what's been going on with me for the past week and a half. Last week my school had Thursday and Friday off. Then we also had this Monday off. In that glorious five day weekend, I took a trip to Saskatchewan to visit my cousins. It was a blast, as usual. We saw Employee of the Month on Friday. I thought it was going to be really stupid, but it was actually really funny. Stupid too, of course, but not in the totally dumb, Napolean Dynamite way.
The rest of the weekend we just hung out, walked around Warman (not a huge task) and watched movies. It was great. I love visiting Saskatchewan. And I love flying. Flying is so much fun. When you're above the clouds, it seems like a whole different world. It's amazing.
Anyway, back to Sask. On Sunday we went to the race thingy. It was really fun. Cars crashed into each other and stuff. Once, a tire came off a car just as it was flying around a corner. The tire bounced so high. It was fun.
Other than that, my Socials online teacher is really dumb so that course is really sucking right now. Oh well. That's life. So far school hasn't been too bad. I'm actually enjoying this year. Which is weird, because usually after the first few weeks teachers become cruel and evil. That hasn't happened yet. Yippee.
Well, I'm gonna go now. I will try to be more consistent with my updates, but I'm only human after all. Until later, auf wiedersehen. I think that's how you spell it. I could be wrong. Oh well. Toodles.

1 comment:

Aurum said...

Ok I'm not completely sure how you spell it, but I know you have the first letter wrong, it's a W not a V because in German the W is pronounced like a V in english. You should know that. Tsk tsk.