Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I'm so excited! I leave for Saskatchewan in thirteen hours! I can't wait to see all my cousins out there again. I miss them, even though I saw some only two months ago for another cousin's wedding. My family seems to be full of happy news this year. My cousing Rosanna got married in May, my cousin Darren is getting married this Saturday, and my brother, Jared, is getting married on the 22nd. On top of all that, My oldest sister, Yvonne, is pregnant, and due on December 13th. What a wonderful Christmas present, hey?
I should probably start packing my bags. I'm there for one week. I have a checklist ready this time, because whenever I travel anywhere, I tend to forget something. It doesn't matter how many times I double check, I still manage to leave something behind. I pray that won't happen this time.
I don't think I'm really going to be able to blog stuff while I'm in Saskatchewan, so this may be my last blog for over a week. I know, you'll all miss me terribly. I promise when I get back I'll have lots to tell, including my adventures in flying and navigating airports all by myself for the first time ever. I'm flying home on my own next Thursday, so that should be interesting. I've never done this before. I'm kind of scared. Oh well. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right?
Right, I was going to go pack my bags, wasn't I? Guess I got a little distracted. I'm really leaving this time, so I will talk to you all when I get back. Until then, farewell.

2 comments:

Chrys said...

I think I'm the first person to comment on your blog! Yay for me! Your plane is landing here in about 6 minutes, so you won't read this comment for a while, but I just wanted to say that I think your blog is very cool. See you soon!

Nathan & Rosanna Toews said...

Hey Kaeli, I love your blog! I am so glad you joined this blogging world. Have fun these last couple days in Sask.