Monday, November 20, 2006

Most awesomest week ever

No, I wasn't abducted by aliens. Just thought I'd put your minds to rest. I know you were worried.

I already told you about the power outage at school. That was definitely a huge factor in making last week amazing. Especially since the day after the power first went out, school was cancelled due to lack of electricity. What a pleasant surprise. That previous weekend had been a four day weekend, with Monday and the previous Friday off. Then I get to go home early, and the next day there is no school! It was definitely fun.

Now, the topping on the cake: Friday night I went to the Sr. Boys' volleyball game. They were playing against Fraser Valley Christian for gold in the Fraser Valley. Normally I wouldn't be very excited about sports because, well, to put it plainly: I can't stand them. But this game..... I think I could start to enjoy watching volleyball. It was very fun.

The only reason I went to this thing was because Lindsay begged me to go. So I went, and we actually had fun. She had to explain a few things to me, like when I was busy talking to Hailey, another friend that went with us, and missed a play. Someone near us had pompoms. They let us borrow one. So, it turned out that Hailey, Lindsay, Jacqui(Lindsay's sister), and I took turns shaking the pompom. I love pompoms. They're so much fun. I'm going to see if I can get some for the next time I go to a game.

Anyhoo, about the game. It was the best three out of five. We won the first two games, then the other team won the next two. Finally, in the last game, we won. It's actually kind of funny, because we got the last point when one of the best players on the other team missed his serve. That kind of sucks for them, but very good for us.

And, something my friends practically forced me to do.... I sort of dumped my water on Mr. Opp. Again. I walkd up to him with the water in my hands, but I don't think he thought I was actually going to do it. I did. He keeps saying he'll get me back one day, but I don't believe him. Lindsay is plotting against both of us. She gets me to dump water on him, then tries to think up ways for him to get back at me. She'd better watch out, or I'm going to turn on her one of these days.

So, that was my amazing week. Again, sorry about the lack of updating. I'm trying. I could try harder, I suppose. But I probably won't. You'll just have to deal with it. Until next time, au revoir!

3 comments:

Ignis said...

I'm not plotting against either of you!!! I just wanted you to dump water on him because it amuses me, and I want him to get you back because that'll amuse me even more. Everything's about amusing me.

Anonymous said...

Ya, I have to agree with you about being able to like watching volleyball. The game was so much fun. But uh, we didn't force you to do anything, I mearly pointed out to you, Lindsay and Jacki that Mr. Opp was at the game, and I held my water battle away from you until it was empty. I can't wait for Mr. Opp's revenge, when it happens.

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Who says we were at all worried?