Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cookies

Yesterday I was picked up from school by Fonzi. We went to her house and baked really yummy cookies. They were oatmeal chocolate chip spice cookies. It was interesting, because Yvonne had never baked (successfully) before. So her kitchen was basically a hazard zone for those few hours. But they turned out great, even though we had some difficulties telling when they were done. The bottoms were a little crispy. Not sure if we left them in too long, or if maybe we were supposed to spray the pan. It didn't say we had to. Oh well. Next time will be better. We also made this disgusting peanut butter chocolate square thing. I say disgusting because there's peanut butter in it.

Need I say more?

Anyhoo, I'm not sure how the squares turned out, because they had to be chilled for at least 24 hours, I believe. But we packaged up some of the cookies and brought them to my house for a small dessert (only one cookie per family member), and they were a hit. Everybody loved 'em. It was very encouraging. I think we should get together more often and bake stuff. It was fun.

I also had an online Socials test yesterday. I'm not sure what I got on it yet, but I think I did well. I had a Spanish test yesterday, too, on which I got 101%. I was very excited to see that mark.I had some bonus points, but still, 101% is very good. Scrap that, it's amazing.

So, that was pretty much my day yesterday. It was very fun, excluding the whole double-test thing. I love Tuesdays. They're always so much fun. Yay for family dinners!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm the cookies sound good. But, ah, was it safe to let you loose in a kitchen? Joking joking, honestily I was joking.

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Peanut butter is good, you silly goose.

gabe said...

peanut putter should be banned form Earth.

I like cookies.

yes you are amazing.

It is very fun to do special stuff with sissies.