Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Gotta love electricity.

Who was this person who started a society totally and completely dependant on electricity? Pure genius. Maybe some people wouldn't agree, and at times they're right. But today I'm loving it.

During lunch time today the power went out at school. The effect was amazing. Immediately just about every student in the school was jumping and shouting for joy. Normally, the rule is that if the power goes out and doesn't come back on within half an hour the students are sent home. No such luck today. We were told to go to our afternoon classes and wait for further announcements. After about half an hour of this class, the announcements said that school would stay in session and we would finish the day off.

So why my joyful proclamations?

Well, after my math class ended we had only one block left. For me, that was a spare. Initially I was supposed to wait at school until 3:30 and work on my online stuff until my mom got there, but now that the power was out the computers weren't so much working, and I didn't have any homework to do. I called my mom and she came and picked me up. It was very fun. I love blackouts at school. They're so fun. Except today I fell down the stairs.

I was heading down to my locker when I guess my foot missed the last step. I pitched forward and fell flat on my face. Lindsay was a jerk and laughed. I can forgive her, though, because I was laughing too.

So that's my interesting story for the day. Sorry if I bore you. Maybe tomorrow I'll get abducted by aliens or something. Wouldn't that be an entertaining story?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

KAELI YOU FELL DOWN THE STAIRS???!!! Sorry but that is funny, hehehehehehehehehehehe. They were light, not like the darkhallway's the stair's were light. Sorry but that is too funny.

Kaeli said...

No, the stairway was dark. Obviously, since I couldn't see the last step. Shut up.


Lindsay, stop laughing.

Anonymous said...

haha, that's so funny. I should tell Lindsay to carry a camera to capture your great momente :)

gabe said...

hehe. I'm so sorry Kaeli,are you okay?? hehe.......................It would be entertaining but if you were abducted by aliens how would you be able to post a blog?

Ignis said...

I'm still laughing!!!! Especially since you laughed at me when I fell up the stairs. Yes, it is possible. And I did it.

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Lindz, you fell UP the stairs?

Ignis said...

Yes, I fell up the stairs. I was almost at the top step and I tripped. I fell, but up instead of down.

Vanessa said...

i admit that i laughed upon reading that you fell down the stairs. i fell down those stairs at mei too once.. except i was carrying like five books and wearing a skirt and fell down like four steps. haha. so i do feel your pain, but i can laugh at it today..

Anonymous said...

It's easier to fall up the stairs then to fall down.