Thursday, December 14, 2006

Where has the time gone?

I swear it was Thursday just yesterday.... And yet here we are, at Thursday again. It's amazing to me how slowly the week seems to go by, but then when I look back I think, "Where has the time gone?". It's strange. Anyhoo, I'll try really hard to make this short. Although I'm sure we all know how successfull that plan will be.....
Last Thursday, the day that feels like it was yesterday, was the B.C. Loewen girls fondue. It was very fun. Almost all of us were able to attend, and we each brought different items for dipping. There was eating, talking, laughing, and all that fun stuff. It was great. Have I mentioned lately that I have the most awesomest family ever? No? Allow me to rectify that. I have the most awesomest family ever. They're the best. Loewen girls rock!
Um....hm. I think that's all that's happened this past week. That's boring. Maybe I should go burn the school down so I have an interesting story to tell. For some reason my friends don't agree with my plan. I don't see why. Flames are so beautiful. Can you imagine how magnificent an entire school of flames would be? I think it would be wonderful.
Um, maybe I lied. That's not all that happened. I got sick. I know, it's not a monumental accomplishment or anything like that. Actually, I wish I had never accomplished this feat in the first place. It's terrible. For the past two days I've my voice has been disappearing and coming back randomly. It's rather annoying. My throat is so clogged that most of the time I have to make a concious effort to breathe. What a blast. It has been at its worst for my Spanish classes yesterday and today. I couldn't talk at all, so whenever we had to call out our marks to the teacher (which happens often), the guy that sits next to me had to say everything for me. I felt bad, but he doesn't seem to mind. It just bugs me that I can't speak. It's getting better now, for today, because I've been drinking the disgusting mixture of hot water, lemon juice, and honey. It's actually not as nasty today as it was yesterday. I think it could become somewhat pleasant if I forced myself to drink it everyday. Which I'll probably need to because I need my voice for Saturday. Lindsay and I are videotaping mock interviews for Planning. Sort of difficult to answer questions on camera without a voice. Somehow I don't think that would get me full marks.
Jeez, I go on forever about stuff. I think if I had to read my blog I would get bored. What do you think? To be honest, I've never read over my blog after writing it. I have had comments saying that my blog is fun to read. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope so. Being boring wouldn't be very interesting. Hence the term.
MEI Christmas banquet is tomorrow. I'm excited. They're always so fun. Well, the one I've been to was fun. But according to Chrys they're always fun. My friends and I are all going to Lindsay's house after the banquet for a sleepover. We're gonna watch The Phantom of the Opera, which is the theme of the party. We thought it was fitting. It'll be fun. Any time spent with those four girls is a blast. I love 'em to death. I have the most awesomest friends, too.
I did warn you at the beginning that this would probably be long again. The sad thing is, I think this is one of the shorter posts I've written. Maybe not. I don't really know. Maybe I should stop judging myself so harshly. I haven't had any complaints about the length or mezmerizingness of my blog. Only good comments. That makes me happy. Okay, then.
I'm sure I'll have stuff to talk about after my seemingly busy weekend (things always seem like they're going to be really hectic to me but they usually turn out not so much hectic), so don't expect anything before then. And, I'm not going to make any promises, but I'll see if maybe I'll be able to post pictures of the banquet and stuff. We'll see. I'm doubting it.
So, until later, buh-bye.

6 comments:

Aurum said...

That was so wonderfully short Kaeli, I don't know how you make them so short (choks while laughing). No Kaeli you may not burn down the school. No matter how pretty it will make the school you would eather be going to jail or to a mental insatution (which I think you should go to anyway. Along with the rest of us). And the rest of us would go to jail because we knew of your intentions and did not report it. As Lindsay would say, it's great you lost your voice, we don't have to listen to you. But because you lost your voice we had to strain to hear you to be the first to capture the first great words of wisdom out of your mouth (yet to happen). Joking! Don't kill me! That sounds funny for spanish though, almost wish I was their. If hot water, lemon juice, and honey doesn't work, try hot milk and honey or my grandpa's favorite thing to make if I (or any of my cousins had a cold, and were foolish enough to let him find out) hamburger and onions and pepper I think, fry it up and eat two big tablespoons of it (it's gross but it works. I mean its' really really really really really really really gross). Have fun with the interviews Hehe. Your blogs not boring their fun. Like the post about the spagettie factory and Bruce, it's just hillarious. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE BANQUET! I'm so excited!!! And for the sleep over. Whoo-hoo! So much fun awaits!!!!

Kaitlyn said...

have fun this weekend Kales! I have a wok christmas party this weekend too so i'll be busy also

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely blog and I like the longness of it. You should pick up writing or something cause you are quite entertaining. :) I am terribly sorry of your sickness. :D
Gabe

Anonymous said...

hailey is a brat. Be true too yourself. Burn the school down.Write long blogs. Talk as much as you can. Ignore Lindsay's, Hailey's, and Steph's meany comments.

GAV

Yvonne said...

Hey Kaeli!
I'm ready for some pictures and a post about your banquet - love you babe! Your blogs are great:)

Chrys said...

Okay, so it's definitely been more than a week - where's your update? Don't you have anything super duper exciting happening in your life? Something that weighs about 7lbs or so?