Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Pretty and the Not So Pretty

On Monday while walking to the library for my spare (yes, I actually go to the library to do my work. Sue me.) it was impossible not to notice the HUMONGOUS Christmas tree in the grade 12 lounge. I'm not over exaggerating this time. It's huge! It's too big for the room, so it's sticking up into the skylight area in the ceiling. It makes the entire room and part of the hallway smell soooo pretty. It's decorated and stuff, too. I love it! The entire school is decorated, it seems. The best part is the Student Services lounge. It's completely decked out in decorations! There're red bows, lattice lights everywhere, and it's absolutely beautiful. I love it. I've said that a lot already. Oh well.

The not-so-pretty part occured today, when I arrived at school to find that the grade 10/11 lounge smelled disgusting. No one's sure what it is. It's not formaldehyde from any dissections, and it's not chicken manure, as some people believe. It faded quite a bit by the end of the day, but it was nasty. And I had to walk through there for half my classes! Yes, that's only two, but half sounds much more dramatic, don't you agree?

Today is my mom's birthday. We're going to the Old Spaghetti Factory in Vancouver for her birthday supper. I'm not too fond of the Spaghetti Factory, but Yvonne said that they have chicken strips. I can deal with that. I'm not much of a pasta person.

Anyhoo, I know you're all devastated that this isn't the 10 page update I usually post, but it's the best I can do for now. Until later, hasta luego!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Christmas tree is sooo pretty. It's a shame though, were we eat lunch isn't decorated. I don't know what you people were smelling, I didn't smell anything in that hallway. Well I hope your mom had a good birthday.

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

You're not a pasta person, eh? I love pasta.

Vanessa said...

i believe you went to langley and not vancouver... hehe