Friday, September 15, 2006

Not terrible...

Well, I have officially survived through a full week of school. However, at this point I find it hard to believe that it hasn't even technically been two weeks since I went back. I'm already settled into a pattern and have my routine. To be quite honest, I rather like this semester. I like my classes (Spanish, Math, Science, Socials, Planning) and my teachers. That is quite a change from last year, when I hated all my teachers (bad, I know, but they don't exactly make it easy to like them, even a little bit).
I thought I was going to hate the semester system, but I rather like it. I can't explain why, I just do. I'm glad that I have all but one class with my friend, Lindsay, but I would like to have classes with my other friends as well. Maybe next semester.
My mom is doing okay. She's still at home, and still taking it quite easy, but I think she is regaining her strength. She's been going for her "walks", which are just laps around our property. I think she did three one day this week. But now Chrystal is really sick, and not feeling good at all. Jeepers. My family can't seem to go one week without someone being sick. That needs to be fixed. Especially since I'd probably be next.... I know, I'm so considerate of others. Talk to you all later!

No comments: