Friday, June 01, 2007

Victory!!

Yes, it has actually happened. I am really posting only twelve days after my last update. It feels kind of nice to be back in the world of blogging. Wow, this is a really ugly colour. I guess that's what I get for choosing at random.

Anyhoo, updating now.

Here's a strange fact for you: a couple days ago I thought it was September. No, I'm absolutely serious. Something just felt like September. My mom mentioned something about December and I thought, "Hey, that's only a couple months away." Haha, not really. Half a year away is more like it. It's so weird though. Last semester I couldn't wait for it to end so there would be only half a year of school left, and now there're only TWELVE DAYS left. That's right. Twelve days of classes, twelve days of hanging out with friends daily, twelve days of slacking off while whispering with the friend next to me (which, of course, I never do....). It is unbelievable. It doesn't feel like the year should be ending yet. I don't want to leave English, it's such a fun class and I've learned so much. I love sewing, the accomplishment of wearing something out and knowing I made it. That's right, I've got skills. I don't want to leave this PE class because the girls in it are such amazing people. And now I'm finally liking German again and I have to leave it in two and a half weeks. I'm not ready. WHY DOES THE WORLD HAVE TO CHANGE?! (sigh) It's one part of life I've always dreaded. The changes, the moving on and becoming something new. I go into everything unfamiliar digging my heels into the ground and it takes me quite some time to get comfortable again. Oh well. I'll survive somehow. I always do.

Kyra is so annoying! Every time I see her she's grown more and is becoming more independant. She can pretty much sit on her own now, she's attempting to hold her own bottle sometimes, and she's rooling all over the place! My little baby girl is growing up. It's sad in a way, but still exciting. I want to see what my niece will be like when she's older. I'm guessing she'll be a lot like Yvonne. That's the way it looks right now. She's so beautiful, too! I love her so much.

I'm sure Chrys has mentioned on her blog that we've started taking Diego to training lessons. It has been working out really well. He catches on to things we teach him really quickly, and we're starting to see that adorable puppy again behind that monster exterior. It's still going to take a lot of work to get him at the level we want, but I'm very impressed with the results so far.

I think that's everything exciting going on with me right now, so sayonara folks!

Oh yeah, in response to Chrystal's last comment on my last post, I did start this blog then, but then you insisted that we go work with Diego right at that moment so I had to save it and finish it today. So really, it's you're fault this is a day later than I thought it would be. And I didn't change the number of days at the top of this post because technically I was blogging yesterday. So stop nagging me! (for now)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaeli, hope the last days of school are fun - seems each year time passes faster than the year before :) thanks for coming to Myra's shower, it was so good to see you there.

love charlotte

Yvonne said...

Yea for a quick update:) I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that you think Kyra will be like me . . . guess we'll wait and see!:)

Kaeli said...

Yvonne: It's definitely a good thing. Not to say that being like Eric would be bad...you know what I mean.

Charlotte: It was a fun shower. I'm glad I finally got to see your beautiful daughter. She's quite the sleepyhead, isn't she?