Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Lisa:

Yes, this really is simply a post in response to a comment. Deal with it. At least I'm doing something, right?

So, in response to Lisa's comment that people will be utterly confused because I've never before mentioned that she's pregnant (yay!): Anyone who reads my blog usually reads Chrystal's blog, or Yvonne's blog, both of whom post much more often than I do, and have posted this exciting news. So really, I can't think of anyone who would read my blog who wouldn't already know. Therefore, no confusion. Hopefully. And anyway, technically by mentioning something about Lisa's baby coming sometime or whatever is subtly making people aware of the fact.

That's all for today. Sorry if anyone's disappointed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaeli

Here's a comment for you. Your blog is still unique so keep it up. You throw it out in a way no one else does. Have a good day!
Aunt Lori

Yvonne said...

I agree wholeheartedly - love you beautiful!

Chrys said...

I agree chicadoodle. Your blog is so much fun to read. Keep the posts coming! I love you :)