Monday, June 04, 2007

The Happy and the Sad

Sad: I was looking at the comments on my blog, and as I glanced oer to the archives section I noted that I had at least one post in every month....except two. It made me feel not so happy. That's just not right. Every month should at least be listed up there. But no, it skips right from February to May. It's like March and April never even happened. I shall have to make up for it. Something that happened in March. Well, just a little thing called my sixteenth birthday. No biggie. Oh, Tash came back from Australia. Happiness. Oh, but that's not the happiness I mentioned in the title. Although it was very happy. Best birthday present I ever got. Anyhoo. Um, April....showers? We had some pretty nice May flowers, so that was good. Um...in April...I'm sure stuff happened. Y'know, school, partying, boozing it up, all that fun stuff. Hehe. Right. Anyhoo, I know this doesn't quite make up for missing those two months completely, but at least I made the effort, right?

Happy: Today is my wonderful, darling, beautiful eldest sister's twenty-fourth birthday! Yay Fonzi!! It's very fun. We're having a special birthday dinner tonight just for her. Usually we have one dinner for both her and Jared's b-days since they're only four days apart, but this year it's super-duper special. It's kind of weird. Two years ago it was just Yvonne and Eric and us, last year she was pregnant, and now we have Kyra. Things change so much so quickly. It's hard to imagine what things will be like after Jared and Lisa's baby arrives. Poor Kyra won't be so spoiled anymore, for one thing. Hehe. Poor girl. I'm sure she won't mind. Hehe. Yvonne and Eric have done such a good job with her. She's an amazing baby. She has a bit of a cold right now, so that's a bummer, but it'll pass. Yvonne, you're a wonderful mom and the most amazing eldest sister a girl could hope for. You are everything that is awesome, and I love you so much. Enjoy this day and know that you are greatly appreciated. Happy Birthday Fonzi! I love you!

2 comments:

Lisa Lu said...

You do realize that people will be utterly confused when reading your blog considering you've never before mentioned that I am even pregnant, right? Just checkin! Love, Lisa

Yvonne said...

Thanks so much for your compliments Kaeli - they mean a lot to me. I love you!