Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Is it seriously still January?

That is unbelievable. This month has been so weird. With school, it seems to have flown by. But then whenever I think about this month it feels like it should be over already, like it's been going on forever. You know, I actually thought about blogging a week ago. A full week before the month ended. That's how slow it was going - it feels like I should be posting again. Lucky you, I actually deceded to post today. Still January. I can't get over that.

So, what's new with me? Well, school was not all that fun. Exam preparation and the like. It's super-duper fun! (that's supposed to be sarcastic, for those who didn't catch that) But now first semester is over. I had my Biology exam on Monday, and I didn't find it as difficult as I was expecting, which probably means I failed. Oh well. I figured out that even if I got 0% on the exam, I'd pass the course. Just barely, but pass I will. So it can't really be that bad.

Anyway, my Social Studies Provincial exam was supposed to be yesterday, but got cancelled because of a lot of snow (yes, you Saskatchewan people can laugh if you want, but for B.C., it was a lot of snow). So, that was rescheduled until next week. Whoopie. But I have the rest of this week off, so that's happy. I went to work with Chrys today. That was fun. I'm going to join her again on Friday.

Yes, I only had two exams. That's not so bad, I guess. I think I have three next semester, though...

Speaking of, I'm kind of not so excited for that to start. Mostly just because of Math. I hate math, and Math 12 is going to be very much not so fun for me. Other that that, though, I'm so excited. I've been waiting all year for English to start again. It's my favritist class ever. It's the English Accellerated class, so we have the same people every year, just a different teacher. It's such a great group. So much fun. I love it.

I'm also going to be starting Spanish on Monday, which is really good because as I'm going to Costa Rica in March, so I'm going to need to brush up on my spanish. Maybe learn some more applicable phrases other that "I need to use the bathroom." That's pretty much all I know that would be useful. Other than that I can talk about school and a little bit about myself. Barely. I haven't done anything with Spanish in a year, so it'll be interesting to get back into it. I'm really looking forward to it, though.

My last class is Bible. Mandatory at our school. I'm actually looking forward to it this year, though. My last bible teacher was awful. Everybody hated him, and there was much rejoicing when he retired. The teacher I'm going to have this year I've had before, and he's so much fun. Apparently we get to go on a lot of field trips, too, so that'll be really great.

I'll try to force myself to write again soon telling you about the first couple days of the new semester.

Hasta luego!

(ha! I do remember something....)

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi Kaeli! It's so good to hear from you!! :D Thanks for the post :) and good luck starting the new semester - you can do it!!

Steph said...

Whoo, new semester... Dunno yet if it's a good or a bad thing in my books...

:P I saw you drive home from the Biology exam! ^_^b Funness...I want to get my N before I graduate but that probably won't happen...-_- Oh wellz.

Happy February!