Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hello there

Hey there, folks! How's life been for you? Me? Well, I can't complain. Over the last little while my friends and I have spent quite a bit of time hanging out at Lindsay's house which is always a blast. They're an awesome group of girls. I love 'em all. School is just about as good as school can get, I suppose. We had to watch Destinos again in Spanish. I'm sure it would all be very interesting if we could actually understand what was going on at every moment. We get the general idea of what's going on, but the little details as to what makes each episode important is lost on us. It is fun, though, to hear some of the guys in my class start making up what's happening. The come up with some pretty wild ideas sometimes. My Spanish teacher, Mrs. Sowerby, has been sick a lot these past two weeks. We've had a substitute almost half the time. Prayer for her would be very much appreciated.

There was another baby shower for Yvonne and Kyra on Sunday. Yvonne's friends put it together. It was fun. Kyra got some adorable outfits. Lots of pink, but since it's for a baby it's acceptable. Kyra spit up on me when I was holding her. I can forgive her, though. She spat up on Chryssie three times, I believe. I don't know why she didn't use the spit rag. Could have saved her shirt. Oh well.

I am home alone at the moment, just doing absolutely nothing. I'll go do my homework soon. It's not much. Just a few questions for science. We're studying cells now. It's enthralling, really. I now know one thing for sure: I am not taking biology next year. I've almost fallen asleep in class a few times now. I never would, though. That wouldn't be very good. Although the guy that sits next to me has no such qualms. I think he missed all the notes yesterday because he was asleep. What an idiot.

Well, sorry I don't have anything really interesting to report. Basically the past two weeks have been school and bordom. Thrilling. Wait, that sounds like complaining. I said before that I didn't have anything to complain about. Oops. It's not all that terrible, really. I've been able to read lots more, which I love doing. I'm re-reading the Chronicles of Prydain series by Lloyd Alexander. I read them in grade six, I believe. I like 'em. I'm now going to go finish off those few science questions. Woot woot!

1 comment:

Aurum said...

I can't believe this. I seriously thought I had left you a blog reply. OH well. I am now. Sounds like you have had/are having fun.