Friday, December 19, 2008

Home for the Holidays

Today was the last day of school before Christmas break!!! Hooray!!! I love the last day of school. It's so pointless and slack and pretty much a party and a half every class. It's awesome. And now it's over. Time for two weeks of sleeping in, slacking off, and doing absolutely nothing of consequence until January. Isn't it lovely?

Alright, so it won't be complete slacking off. But it'll be a very nice break from school and all the people I really can't stand to be around. I'll miss my friends of course, but we're planning a little Christmas party soon, so that'll be nice. Hm. I'm a little lost right now. Usually my posts are pages long with thoughts carrying on for miles with no end in sight. And now I can't think of what to say.... and it's quite strange. Perhaps I'm just out of practice with the whole blogging business. Probably I'll get back into it again soonish. (Chrys and I were just discussing how irritating it is when authors [or anybody, really] put the word "probably" at the beginning of a sentence, because it does not belong there and looks really stupid, so I decided to put it in there, just because it'll make her mad. hehe. Although it does annoy me too....hm....)

Anyhoo, since I don't have anything purposeful to say, I'll just stop talking now. Writing, whatever. Wouldn't it be nice if more people did that? I mean be quiet or stop talking when they've run out of things of consequence to say. I think it would be just lovely if certain people learned to do that. In any case, I'll end here.

3 comments:

Chrys said...

I can't believe you put that in there! So irritating! But yay for another post!

Vanessa said...

hopefully when you say "break from all the people I really can't stand to be around" you didn't mean me, because i'll be around. my apologies. :) hehehe

k.a.m.u.r.i. said...

Ah! You have begun to blog again and this I did not notice until now.