Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August Post

Since my updates seem to have dwindled down to monthly occasions, that seemed an appropriate title.



So, what's new with me? Well, I have a job. Yay me! I am now an employee of McDonalds. It's a very good job. So much fun. I love it. Yeah, there's not really much I can say on that subject.



Umm....I haven't been driving much lately. Oh! I just remembered I have a lesson soon. Mustn't forget about that. That would be very bad.



Last week I attended a day camp thing for teenage girls at Northview. My friend Stephanie invited me. It was amazing. They had speakers every day, and they all had amazing stories to share.

5 comments:

Kaeli said...

This was actually written in August, just so you know. I just saved it as a draft because I didn't feel like finishing it then. Then I just didn't feel like finishing. so here it is. That's everything I wrote in August. I DID NOT MISS IT, GIRLS! Thanks for your support, though. Your constant nagging about how much you missed my posts made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I love you all! Bless everyone who commented!

Chrys said...

Cheater!! Now you only have one more week to do your September post....

Kaeli said...

I did not cheat! That was written in August! I just thought it would show up as being posted in September. I guess it's because I didn't add anything to it since then. But I swear on Kyra's life, this post was written in August.

Kaeli said...

Ew! Grossness! I just realized I didn't change the colour of my font for this! Dang it. It so boring now! Lame.

Vanessa said...

Well, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.. hehe. :)

No worries about not changing the color of the font. Just having a post to read, even if it's in black font is more exciting that not having any new posts to read.

Congrats on the August post!